Romantic stuff to do for guys?

I'm sure I'll have no clue what goes on in here, but really, it's so the guys don't bitch, and hey, we have to support the men who wanna be creative and crafty now, don't we?

Moderators: Ms Minx, dirtyrottenlove

Re: Romantic stuff to do for guys?

Postby rowanalabaster on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:43 am

One of the random things I like to do for a guy is slip a little note in his pocket with something sweet or sexy written on it. (or hey, even just a coupon for one free blowjob - but then again if a guy needs to redeem a couple for a free blowjob then he probably isn't dating me... sorry TMI... back to the topic at hand...) Make sure to hide it somewhere that he won't find it until your not around, this way he'll get a stupid grin on his face at work or around his buddies, and then they can pick on him (or try to steal the free bj coupon from him) *evil laughter*

----

On a more specific note, I have this one guy who is much older then me and I love bugging him about it... He told me once about how he LOVED this "green slime" as he put it, that he had found at the grocery store and really only bought because of the colour. I figured out that he was talking about Aloe Vera Juice... The show I was working on at the time was just wrapping up and someone had left this bottle of super juice that's suppose to be good for your health blah blah blah, but it was called "Youth Juice". So to continue on the joke I took the bottle, drank the weird tasting "youth juice" and filled it with his favourite "green slime". He freaking loved it! -All this to say, personalize, make it about your inside jokes or the stories he tells you.
-Putting the Naughty in Nautical.
rowanalabaster
You're getting the hang of it!

Postby voiddj on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am

Maybe it's just me, but if a girl gave me flowers, particularly in my favourite colours then I'd be very impressed
voiddj
PRD Professor!

Postby Brutus on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:49 am

Romantic?

Cook dinner, bring me a beer when I get home from work. That's pretty much my favourite thing.
Brutus
PRD Professor!

Postby poorandweird on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:02 am

a backrub that doesn't necessarily lead to sex
YOU KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE
CAUSE IT'S THE POLITICS OF CRUELTY
THAT WE LIVE FOR
poorandweird
PRD Professor!

Postby tague on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:19 am

I pick Rob flowers, bring him home little surprises, and bake him stuff all the time. He digs it.
tague
PRD Professor!

Postby just_icarus on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:47 am

when mart and i first started dating i'd do little things for him like if he was coming over and i knew he had to go to work later, i'd make sure i had his favorite gatorade in my fridge so he could take it with him (he does heavy lifting on the night shift at UPS). i got us a massage bar so we could exchange back rubs and mostly so i could give him full-body massages. now i do stuff like make us breakfast while he catches up on sleep in the mornings/early afternoons, bake for him and his family, stuff like that.
destroy / create
just_icarus
PRD Professor!

Postby Max on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:04 am

At the early stages of a relationship, all the focus is on "I"- as in "I want", "I like", etc. So, just putting your focus on him should be enough to put him on the hook. However, you know what really put me on my wife's hook? She baked me a cake. It was a horrible cake, but it was obvious that she put a lot of effort into it and didn't really know how to bake, and she did that simply based upon an off hand comment I made that nobody ever made me a cake.
And so you gotta be strong You've got to just speak in tongues About how you belong
In popular culture - dEUS
Max
PRD Professor!

Postby poorandweird on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:07 pm

^^ YES gestures based on really offhand comments are the cutest!
YOU KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE
CAUSE IT'S THE POLITICS OF CRUELTY
THAT WE LIVE FOR
poorandweird
PRD Professor!

Postby just_icarus on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:20 pm

poorandweird wrote:^^ YES gestures based on really offhand comments are the cutest!

yes. martin got me my FAVORITE flowers in my favorite color for my birthday, based on the same types of random offhand comments; "no one's ever gotten me flowers of their own volition before" "i LOVE gerber daisies" "i think my favorite color is yellow."
destroy / create
just_icarus
PRD Professor!

Previous

Return to Guys garage...