go to the mall, and instead of buying things, try to get as many people as you can to stare at you by doing the most random things possible.
my friend and i made a list of things that work.
-skipping around with arms linked.
-setting up and autograph booth and pretend to be some famous artist.
-try on the ugliest outfit at a store and yell "OH MY GOD, THIS IS GORGEOUS!"
-start singing a random song, preferably the Oscar Meyer Weiner song.
-have a loud, obnoxious, and nonsensical conversation.
there was tons more, but that's all i remember. try making up your own.
that sounds like the kinda things we do at the mall! they're definatly good ways to spend time and have fun. we once set up a board game in the elevator and played. we kept asking people to join when they got in and out. eventally someone told a rent a cop and made us leave but it was fun while it lasted!
Hahaha, my friends and I would go to the mall JUST to do what I like to call "operation baby diaper":
1. you go to the family-bathroom (most malls have these, with baby-changing stations and diaper vending machines.) this is where you get your baby diaper. this should be the only money you spend!
2. the bathrooms are usually somewhat near a food court, where you will find the baby "poop". at the particular mall we used to go to, there was a mexican food resaurant with a free salsa bar very close to the bathrooms, PERFECT. but you can get creative with the condiments you find at the food court!
(make sure it looks realistic, haha)
3. be descrete in placing your dirty diaper in front of an abercrombie, drop it off a balcony, plant it on an elevator or in a vending machine (where you stick your hand to pull out your soda, etc.) and watch people's reactions!
4. or be not so descrete, and walk around with it flipped open, and try not to laugh!
5. if a rent-a-cop or security guard catch on, you may want to ditch it somewhere and lay-low or leave, i've been followed by rent-a-cops for dirty diaper shenanogans!