Who puts on the best show ever?

Thanx to Trish, we added this little area to post up what you're listening to right now. No need for lenghtly reviews or counter-reviews... just a quick place to post your favorite track to kick butt to...

Moderators: Ms Minx, dirtyrottenlove

Who puts on the best show ever?

Postby snotty on Thu May 03, 2007 2:04 am

a couple years ago, i saw the THE AQUABATS. it was a life changing event. i have since seen the aquabats 2 more times. they play a totally unparalleling awesomeness that i can't even describe and i don't even listen to/ like their music that much! i must recommend seeing them even if you don't like their music at all because they might do the craziest/ most ridiculous things you'll ever see at a concert and just the overall atmosphere and the total dedication from their fans is INTENSE. i mean, the circle of love, literally throwing small children into the crowd, the random commercials, the improvised song about washington (this show was in seattle). everything... just... amazing.

other memorable shows include the subhumans and world inferno friendship society, the briefs, flogging molly, and the phenomenauts.

so my question is, WHO PLAYS THE BEST SHOW EVER?

p.s
in 2 days i'm seeing mastadon, against me!, and cursive playing in seattle. i'm really only going to see against me!
anyone else seeing them?
snotty

Postby havoks_whore on Thu May 03, 2007 2:24 am

seeing against me! will change your life.
havoks_whore

Postby Go Go Ghoulina on Thu May 03, 2007 2:45 am

R.H.H. / The Riverboat Gamblers.

The Riverboat Gamblers are pretty hands down for me...because...I'm telling you...they're hilarous. Mike opened the door to the bar up, and started singing outside/ and he was on the railing (like the holdback bars) jumping up and down screaming/hanging from the lights. It was like .WHOA. Lol!
...All was well.
Go Go Ghoulina
PRD Professor!

Postby havoks_whore on Thu May 03, 2007 2:49 am

Go Go Ghoulina wrote:R.H.H. / The Riverboat Gamblers.

The Riverboat Gamblers are pretty hands down for me...because...I'm telling you...they're hilarous. Mike opened the door to the bar up, and started singing outside/ and he was on the railing (like the holdback bars) jumping up and down screaming/hanging from the lights. It was like .WHOA. Lol!

the last time i seen them, he was alll over the place. he walked across the bar tables and started dancing across the bar. he was away from the band for most of the show. it was pretty entertaining.
havoks_whore

Postby sickgirliezele on Thu May 03, 2007 3:37 am

for me the best shows i've ever been to where Bad Religion at the house of blues and flogging molly everytime i've seen them..

if you've never seen molly you should! seriously the energy is just so intense and the crowd... geez! all the adrenaline! so much fun!!

and bad religion... fuck the crowd turned into one big massive pit. i've never looked so fucked up leaving a show. it was amazing gregs voice and his presence it was like he was speaking right to you.. i lost my voice for like 3 days after that one too.. freaking amazing.
I've got a little gun, here comes oblivion.
sickgirliezele
PRD Professor!

Postby Go Go Ghoulina on Thu May 03, 2007 9:28 am

havoks_whore wrote:

the last time i seen them, he was alll over the place. he walked across the bar tables and started dancing across the bar. he was away from the band for most of the show. it was pretty entertaining.

JEZZ. Mike is just amazing. Lol, he was dancing with people too. He's just hilarous. It was the funniest thing I've ever been to.

But musically...lmfao. I'ma horrorpops freak....
...All was well.
Go Go Ghoulina
PRD Professor!

Postby sarahXedge on Thu May 03, 2007 9:33 am

Dropkick Murphys put on a great show and so do Flogging molly.....my 2 most memrobile*sp shows.
GLITTER....THE HERPES OF THE CRAFTWORLD.

http://sarahjaneinnes.blogspot.com/
sarahXedge
PRD Professor!

Postby Rope on Thu May 03, 2007 4:39 pm

I had the chance to see them last year but I didn't go.. I wish I would've. :(
Rope
PRD Professor!

Postby notsoplainjane on Thu May 03, 2007 4:47 pm

The Mars Volta
I once met a girl, or should I say she once met me
notsoplainjane
You deserve an award......

Postby morgan on Thu May 03, 2007 5:05 pm

New york dolls are awesome live, adolescents and DxIx are fun.
but the best by farrr is the circle jerks, I swear to god Keith has so sosooo much energy.

I would love to see the stooges because Iggy is crazy.
and the cadillac tramps are pretty cool, I thought they were lame when they came onstage but by the end of their set I was diggn' them.
morgan

Postby Mrs.Hell999 on Thu May 03, 2007 5:30 pm

Hank Williams III!!! :-D first its country then it turns to his metal stuff.
Mrs.Hell999

Postby Go Go Ghoulina on Thu May 03, 2007 6:10 pm

Mrs.Hell999 wrote:Hank Williams III!!! :-D first its country then it turns to his metal stuff.

I can't wait to see Hank III. It's so awesome, because he incourages you to bootleg. :)! He's AWESOME.
...All was well.
Go Go Ghoulina
PRD Professor!

Postby Mrs.Hell999 on Thu May 03, 2007 6:11 pm

Yeah we went and saw him a few times ! it was fun! When you go you have to watch Joe Buck, he is so creepy. HAHA!
Mrs.Hell999

Postby Miss Boneyard Bunny on Thu May 03, 2007 6:16 pm

madness! everyone just...dances. and its not just rude boys and what not, there were people who looked like they were on a hen/stag night there (you know the sort) but it was like one big party
Work it hunny, you're a coffin girl now!

Miss Boneyard Bunny

Postby ViciousLove on Thu May 03, 2007 8:22 pm

The best really big concert I've been to is the Rolling Stones.
ViciousLove

Next

Return to Sound advice...