any ''walk of shame'' revival tips?

Quick tips for on the road and about town. Those little strange uses for random thingies.... Post it here!

Moderators: Ms Minx, dirtyrottenlove

Re: any ''walk of shame'' revival tips?

Postby luckylucy on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:09 am

nobodysdarling wrote:
luckylucy wrote:muahahahahah!
I have this rule that if i don't know their names, i cannot sleep with them. BUT, that doesn't always go for pronunciation.
sometimes i just call them something other than their real names, like Khalid was Peter...
because I said so.
actually i was drunk, and khalid was way to complicated to say.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

haha, i was with a guy once called "adhack" and i was too drunk to get it through my head, so i called him ad and he kept going, "thats not my name"

hahahahaha, that's funny.
yeah, i was at a party with a bunch of saudi arabian exchange students, and i was already REALLY toasted when they got there.
anyways, he sat down next to me, and since i had designated him as my pillow, and sitting support I thought i should at the very leased know his name.
So i asked, but it was khalid, and i was drunk so i named him peter. which he found hilarious, and so he let me call him that when we were together for a while after that night.
luckylucy
You deserve an award......

Postby missghoulina on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:48 am

KyleMaoin wrote:Unfortunately I rarely get to wake up in someone else's bed, but I wake up on couches/floors a lot from nights of drinking at a friend's place and not having the energy to walk home or money for a cab. I usually splash water in my face and I'm good to go.

I have no shame.

hahah "I have no shame" yes! you are my new best friend.
missghoulina
PRD Professor!

Postby missghoulina on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:56 am

My last one was a 2 hour bus ride home on the grey hound. Atleast the guy bought my ticket! Thats what i get for knowing people in london and living in windsor. I'm sure i smelt like something else on the bus haha
missghoulina
PRD Professor!

Postby Brutus on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:32 am

tropical storm Hanna is bellowing through us right now... and I just walked home through it... from across town...
Brutus
PRD Professor!

Postby allgoodgirlsarepagan on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:02 pm

luckylucy wrote:
nobodysdarling wrote:
luckylucy wrote:muahahahahah!
I have this rule that if i don't know their names, i cannot sleep with them. BUT, that doesn't always go for pronunciation.
sometimes i just call them something other than their real names, like Khalid was Peter...
because I said so.
actually i was drunk, and khalid was way to complicated to say.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

haha, i was with a guy once called "adhack" and i was too drunk to get it through my head, so i called him ad and he kept going, "thats not my name"

hahahahaha, that's funny.
yeah, i was at a party with a bunch of saudi arabian exchange students, and i was already REALLY toasted when they got there.
anyways, he sat down next to me, and since i had designated him as my pillow, and sitting support I thought i should at the very leased know his name.
So i asked, but it was khalid, and i was drunk so i named him peter. which he found hilarious, and so he let me call him that when we were together for a while after that night.

One time I got a little drunk with my school's diversity club. I was trying to talk to my friend Rami but got really confused because I couldn't remember his name. I had this massive internal dialogue about how he must be ignoring me because I had been calling him Remi (which I hadn't) but of course his name wasn't Remi because Remi is Jambit...
allgoodgirlsarepagan

Postby KyleMaoin on Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:52 am

I just remembered a bit of an awkward moment I had once. Me and this girl were sleeping together for a short period of time, and after going out drinking with my friends I somehow woke up next to her in the morning. I assume she also happened to be at the bar we went to after drinking all our own booze, but I don't even remember meeting up with her, let alone anything else. At the time I thought "I don't remember last night, might as well get one in for the morning then".

Yadda yadda, I'm on the couch lacing my boots up to leave while she's in the shower when I hear a knock at the door. Immediately I assume it has to be her mother, father and grandparents and nobody else would show up so early. I start to remember her telling me something about them coming to visit her, but I could be wrong since I wasn't really listening and was distracted by something shiny. I decide it's a bad time to meet them, seeing as we aren't even dating.

I sit still and hope they'll go away and praise Allah that they didn't show up just 5 minutes earlier. She comes out of the shower in a towel, looks at me with a face that seems to think the exact same thing as me. They won't stop knocking so she answers it. Turns out it's two friend's of ours, which is still awkward but not nearly as bad.

Us and one of the friends go out to breakfast, at which point I realize I'm still pretty drunk after announcing that I recall nothing of the night before. I never got the chance to sleep with her again. The bacon was really good.
KyleMaoin
DIY Demon

Postby zombie LuLu on Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:24 pm

My boyfriend and I crashed at my friend's house last night after a massive drunken night and woke up at 9 in the morning and walked to his house in the middle of the pouring rain, and I was wearing a teeny tiny dress and boots. We got to his house and showered with cold water because the water heater in his house is dead. I had to sit around in a towel while my dress dried up. Then I had to take a bus home in that same dress but now looking like utter shit, even after a shower. xD I got home and my mother was already awake. I just had the worst morning ever.
zombie LuLu

Re:

Postby DamagedGoods on Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:55 pm

Del wrote:I'm nasty. I just got back from court with man goo in my hair. From court. Don't ask how it got in my hair. I have no shame with the "walk of shame".

hahahaha! im the same way.no matter to me if im all scummy and smelly.
“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.”
Facebook
Tumblr
DamagedGoods
PRD Professor!

Postby faster+louder on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:06 pm

When me and Derek first got together I'd stay at his house and then have to be up early to go to work the next day. Half the time I didn't know I was staying the night! And all most every time I got wasted.

Lucky for me this was back when I thought I was Nikki Sixx crica 83.

Hair fucked up? Well I teased it, so the morning after I just had to reshape it alittle.
Make up all over the place? No big deal, smudge a little more and you got instant herion eyes.
Clothes dirty? Well I just can't stand wearing dirty underoos, so I'd slip em off and give me to Derek for safe keeping.
Top a mess? Fuck it! Take one of Derek's tighter fitting tees, looked cute with my tight pants and skinny frame.
Gross mouth? Almost everyone has mouthwash, thank cthulhu!
Smell bad? Not really I got a clean shirt on, use a dab of dude deoderant, just smelled like I had been rubbing up on some guy.

I worked at a costume shop though, and the only other person in my departmet was also a cockrocker, it all looked very put together, no one could tell.
LOUD FAST RULES!
faster+louder
PRD Professor!

Postby poorandweird on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:16 pm

Don't sweat at ALL.
Don't get any bodily fluids on yourself.
Don't let him touch your hair.
Likewise with the face, to not smudge your makeup.
Hook up with a guy who smells like an Air Wick freshener.
Bring a full change of clothes for the next day, vacuum packed and folded down to fit in your pocket.

Or alternatively ... i recommend bringing flats with you in your handbag, because walking home at 6 in the morning in heels might look a bit weird.

Also has anybody heard of chewable toothbrushes ? Those things are so cool and i can imagine they'd be useful in this situation.
YOU KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE
CAUSE IT'S THE POLITICS OF CRUELTY
THAT WE LIVE FOR
poorandweird
PRD Professor!

Postby yo_lloro_por_el_futuro on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:23 pm

I've put leggings and a clean tshirt in my bag before on occasions where I'm not sure where I'm going to end up. They fold up pretty small and are much less conspicuous than wandering around like a lost hooker in the morning.
yo_lloro_por_el_futuro
PRD Professor!

Postby DamagedGoods on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:22 am

faster+louder wrote:When me and Derek first got together I'd stay at his house and then have to be up early to go to work the next day. Half the time I didn't know I was staying the night! And all most every time I got wasted.

Lucky for me this was back when I thought I was Nikki Sixx crica 83.

Hair fucked up? Well I teased it, so the morning after I just had to reshape it alittle.
Make up all over the place? No big deal, smudge a little more and you got instant herion eyes.
Clothes dirty? Well I just can't stand wearing dirty underoos, so I'd slip em off and give me to Derek for safe keeping.
Top a mess? Fuck it! Take one of Derek's tighter fitting tees, looked cute with my tight pants and skinny frame.
Gross mouth? Almost everyone has mouthwash, thank cthulhu!
Smell bad? Not really I got a clean shirt on, use a dab of dude deoderant, just smelled like I had been rubbing up on some guy.

I worked at a costume shop though, and the only other person in my departmet was also a cockrocker, it all looked very put together, no one could tell.

you are a GENIUS.
“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.”
Facebook
Tumblr
DamagedGoods
PRD Professor!

Postby MeritaViola on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:28 am

yo_lloro_por_el_futuro wrote:I wandering around like a lost hooker.

:lol:
Skatterbrains
- facebook-

If you don't like the Meteors, you can go fuck yourself!
MeritaViola
PRD Professor!

Postby redlipsnfingertips on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:54 am

Big purse!! I always have a purse large enough to hold my hairspray and all of my makeup purfume/anything I could ever need. So no matter where I end up I can re-primp.

One horror story from the summer, I had an accidental one nighter..my car was being weird for the night so I ended up ridin back from a show with this guy to hang out for a little bit even though I know we should never be alone in the same together because we can't keep off eachother. Anywho my friend was SUPPOSED to grab me from his house after a little bit that night. (he was drunk so he couldn't bring me anywhere) She ended up breaking her phone and assuming i wanted to stay overnight! AH! My phone died and he refused to let me take a taxi. Anywho you can assume what happens next..and In the morning he had to GIVE ME A RIDE back to her apartment. And this is the worst part he drives to work with his bass player EVERY MORNING. Try most Akward-feelin-like-a-slut car ride of shame everrrr. ooooo that was terrible..still makes my face red to think about.
"It's your basic back comb structure, slightly root-boosted, frame, and a cheeky finge."

myspace.com/alishakindvall
redlipsnfingertips

Postby Prettygrimm on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:55 pm

no tips but i do have a horror story...
i spent the night at a "friends" house and we had some quality time.
in the morning when i went to the bathroom his MUTHERFUCKIN MOM ran into me. i grumbled hi and high tailed it back to his room.
she knocked on his door a few minutes later and he poked his head out to talk to her. turns out she was ok with the situation but his father would have been furious! she concocts this elaborate plan to get me out of the house without dear ol dad seeing (who practically lives in the recliner at the bottom of the stairs). she made me get ready and wait at the door for her "signal." him and i sat by the door for TWO HOURS. i guess dad got up to use the bathroom when mom finally deemed it safe to leave. i had to run down the stairs and out to the street. she threw in a "nice meeting you" as i ran passed. i then got to wait in the dudes truck for another hour until he could do his morning routine without dad thinking anything was up.
worst part? i was 23 and the guy was 26!!!!!!!!1 move away from home already dude!
i am not ashamed of what i am but it often makes me sad.
http://idlehandsdaily.blogspot.com/
Prettygrimm
PRD Professor!

PreviousNext

Return to On the lam...