Lost or forgot your deoderant??

Quick tips for on the road and about town. Those little strange uses for random thingies.... Post it here!

Moderators: Ms Minx, dirtyrottenlove

Re: Lost or forgot your deoderant??

Postby kissmycombatboots on Fri May 07, 2010 6:34 pm

i used to be the sweatiest creature under the sun. luckily the doc i'm seeing put me on a new mood stabilizer for my bipolar, and one of the side effects is less sweating!
for all you sweaty girls, try anything marked "clinical strength." i suggest you head to the men's dept for this, i've found that they have a slightly higher percentage of the active ingredient in their antiperspirents. and use it as directed! it doesn't work nearly as well if you don't put it on at night. i've found that if i wash my pits off, dry 'em, and then put on the stuff and head to bed, it works really well. i've still sweated through some of them, but the wet spots were much smaller. even my friends noticed i wasn't sweating as much.
of course, now that i have my new wonder drug, i hardly sweat at all. i love my topamax!
--Aliz

kissmycombatboots
PRD Professor!

Re: Lost or forgot your deoderant??

Postby tague on Fri May 07, 2010 8:17 pm

I have a lot of friends who just used baking soda in their pits. They smell pretty alright.
tague
PRD Professor!

Previous

Return to On the lam...