Uses for crayons??

Quick tips for on the road and about town. Those little strange uses for random thingies.... Post it here!

Moderators: Ms Minx, dirtyrottenlove

Re: Uses for crayons??

Postby Alka on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:31 pm

^^Those are awesome! I want some.
Fuck this.
Alka
PRD Professor!

Postby kissmycombatboots on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:01 pm

a friend of mine and i used crayons to color wax to make penis candles for a friend's bacholrette party. you can melt them down on their own as well, and use them for candles. they don't smell like normal candles, but you can make some really pretty ones by layering colors: start with a dark color, and layer on lighter colors. when they burn, they dribble different colors.
--Aliz

kissmycombatboots
PRD Professor!

Postby NeonVomit on Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Brutus wrote:we used to make "stained glass" with them.

take a piece of wax paper, put some different coloured crayon shavins in it... make a pattern.. or whatever. then another peice of wax paper on top. iron it for a little bit underneath a towel or rag. the glue a border around it of construction paper.

Usually around christmas we did it. Used red and greeen crayons and made shapes like candy canes, trees and etc. It was cool... when I was 4

gaa! i totally remember doing that. it was the shit.
NeonVomit
You deserve an award......

Postby MotherNaturesRevenge on Sun May 17, 2009 7:25 pm

Brutus wrote:we used to make "stained glass" with them.

take a piece of wax paper, put some different coloured crayon shavins in it... make a pattern.. or whatever. then another peice of wax paper on top. iron it for a little bit underneath a towel or rag. the glue a border around it of construction paper.

Usually around christmas we did it. Used red and greeen crayons and made shapes like candy canes, trees and etc. It was cool... when I was 4

we used to do that too! i've talked about this before and had never met anyone else that had ha ha.
MotherNaturesRevenge

Postby kisszombies on Fri May 22, 2009 12:10 pm

i just remembered something i used to do when i was a kid. you can draw (or color) with the crayons, grab a tshirt and stick some wax paper in the shirt, then iron the paper with the crayon (crayon side down) to the tshirt and the picture will transfer the wax to the shirt and permanently stain it.... atleast if you wash everything in cold water. i wouldnt know about hot water.
kisszombies
PRD Professor!

Postby MotherNaturesRevenge on Sun May 24, 2009 3:41 am

crayola silk screening! nice.
MotherNaturesRevenge

Previous

Return to On the lam...