anyone know a natural way to remove moles?

Quick tips for on the road and about town. Those little strange uses for random thingies.... Post it here!

Moderators: Ms Minx, dirtyrottenlove

anyone know a natural way to remove moles?

Postby xhimxville76 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:04 am

not the bumpy hairy ones,
the small flat ones on you face and stuff.

any way to remove it without surgery?
there's this book but...i'm seriously not going to buy to remove a mole.
xhimxville76
You deserve an award......

Re: anyone know a natural way to remove moles?

Postby WorkingClassSkin on Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:00 am

I know they're packed with tiny little blood vessels, so if ya cut one off it'll bleeeeeeeeeeeeeed! Not like a gushing artery or anything, but it'll take a while to get it o stop.

You can cut them off, though. But they are capable of growing back. Be prepared to have to do it again.
http://www.WorkingClassSkin.etsy.com

Yeah, I used to play sports. But then I found out you could just buy the trophies.
WorkingClassSkin

Postby Mrs. Pervy on Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:57 am

When I was younger, I had a mole on my hand that I HATED. It wasn't a freckle, but it also wasn't a huge hairy mole by any means. One day, I just picked at it until it came off (like a scab). It bled a little, and then when the scab finally healed, the mole came back!

So, basically, I'm no help. But good luck!
Mrs. Pervy

Postby WorkingClassSkin on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:05 pm

Try nail clippers. Pretty gross, but they'll cut it off, leave minimal carnage, and heal pretty quick.

Yeah, I used to play sports. But then I found out you could just buy the trophies.
WorkingClassSkin

Postby morgan on Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:20 pm

I have a lot of moles, and I would never ever consider removing one myself. get to the doctor and talk to them about removing it! would you really want to take nail clippers to your face? chances are the scar it would leave behind would be a lot worse than your little mole.

ps- some of the most beutiful women in the world have moles on their face- mairlyn monroe, madonna, cindy crawford
morgan

Postby xhimxville76 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:31 pm

WorkingClassSkin wrote:Try nail clippers. Pretty gross, but they'll cut it off, leave minimal carnage, and heal pretty quick.

nail clippers?!
even with the small teeny flat ones?
xhimxville76

Postby WorkingClassSkin on Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:40 pm

Especially that kind. Although ^^ she's right. I didn't read closely enough. If they're on your face, ya might wanna ax a doctor before ya lay into your face with pointy metal thingees. I was talking about moles on shoulders or arms or legs and stuff.

WorkingClassSkin

Postby xhimxville76 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:50 pm

morgan wrote:I have a lot of moles, and I would never ever consider removing one myself. get to the doctor and talk to them about removing it! would you really want to take nail clippers to your face? chances are the scar it would leave behind would be a lot worse than your little mole.

ps- some of the most beutiful women in the world have moles on their face- mairlyn monroe, madonna, cindy crawford

yeah but there's a way to remove them naturally without having to go to the doctor.
Well I tried to remove one once [not with nail clipppers] and it healed and now its like a little light light brown dot.
xhimxville76

Postby xhimxville76 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:52 pm

WorkingClassSkin wrote:Especially that kind. Although ^^ she's right. I didn't read closely enough. If they're on your face, ya might wanna ax a doctor before ya lay into your face with pointy metal thingees. I was talking about moles on shoulders or arms or legs and stuff.

so I tried it out anyways..before you made ^ that post. on like a small one on my chin. clipped that shit off. and we'll see how it heals..
xhimxville76

Postby WorkingClassSkin on Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:55 pm

Excellent! Home surgery! Gotta love it.

WorkingClassSkin

Postby SophieCatastrophe on Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:23 pm

my gran reckons rubbing vinegar on them reduces them, I reckon that's a load of crap though.
I'd go to the doctors if I were you - and probably best not to divulge the info to the doctor about the nail clippers, that'd only end in a lecture about the dangers of facial-foot-rot or something.
Also, moles can be dangerous so it's probably best to either leave it well alone or if it really bugs you, have it removed properly.
It's all gone pear shaped
It's fallen butter side down
I've tripped arse over tit
Don't think I can recover it
SophieCatastrophe

Postby joan on Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:26 pm

SophieCatastrophe wrote:my gran reckons rubbing vinegar on them reduces them, I reckon that's a load of crap though.

Not a load of crap at all! Use apple cider vinegar though.
joan
PRD Professor!

Postby WorkingClassSkin on Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:29 pm

SophieCatastrophe wrote:...and probably best not to divulge the info to the doctor about the nail clippers, that'd only end in a lecture about the dangers of facial-foot-rot or something.

True. Either go DIY all the way or tell a licensed professional about it. ^^She's right. Don't tell the doctor about your attempts.

After all, you don't tell the mechanic how you tried to fix the car yourself and made it worse before you let him have a crack at it, do you?

WorkingClassSkin

Postby WorkingClassSkin on Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:31 pm

joan wrote:
SophieCatastrophe wrote:my gran reckons rubbing vinegar on them reduces them, I reckon that's a load of crap though.

I always heard that Apple Cider Vinegar was good for all kinds of shit, but the more research I did, the fewer real benefits I found. Still, if it works for you, that's awesome. Prove 'em all wrong!

WorkingClassSkin

Postby ell on Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:40 pm

joan wrote:

im so going to try this!
ell
PRD Professor!

Next

Return to On the lam...