anyone know a natural way to remove moles?

Quick tips for on the road and about town. Those little strange uses for random thingies.... Post it here!

Moderators: Ms Minx, dirtyrottenlove

Re: anyone know a natural way to remove moles?

Postby Grimsmile on Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:16 pm

use a knife and dig it out?
::www.myspace.com/grimsmilesf::
Grimsmile

Postby kitten228 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:04 pm

I've removed 5 moles by myself, one of them came back uglier and bigger and darker, 2 got much much lighter and smaller, 1 is still scabby and hasn't healed yet, so we'll see, and the last one has not reappeared since I took care of it about a year and a half ago, but a new one appeared about 3 inches away from it. Although, to be fair, melanoma runs in my family like crazy and I should know better than to mess with them myself. If it's at all irregular or if you have risk factors, taking care of them yourself could be dangerous. Sometimes moles can be pre-cancerous and if you mess with them it can stimulate the cells as its trying to heal and...you don't really wanna stimulate pre-cancerous cells. I don't take my own advice though, so....do what you want and don't die. :)
kitten228
DIY Demon

Postby poorandweird on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:58 am

either live with it or get a doctor to remove it. Digging out chunks of your own flesh with a knife is fucking stupif and bound to get you a nasty infection as well as an ugly scar.
YOU KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE
CAUSE IT'S THE POLITICS OF CRUELTY
THAT WE LIVE FOR
poorandweird
PRD Professor!

Previous

Return to On the lam...