I'm a little late in replying to this, but better late than never I guess.
1. Wallet( w/ money, id, receipts, pictures, etc)
2. Mini hairbrush
3. Small little calendar/planner thing
4. Pink pen
5. Random little hair ties and hair clip
6. Small zip-loc bag( like a tiny bit bigger than a credit card, why I have this who knows)
7. College Id on badge holder with a picture of a nurse ( I'm going to nursing school so it's fitting)
8. Emory board
9. Toothbrush and small travel size toothpaste in a small plastic travel bag
10. Like 10 or so college book store gift cards in a small zip-loc bag ( hm similar to the empty one from my bag)
11. Small zip-loc bag full of band-aids and alcohol prep pads
12. Zip-loc bag with clean gloves
13. Zip-loc bag with my resuc. mask in it ( can ya tell I'm gonna be a nurse haha)
14. Hand sanitizer
15. Listerine pocket mist
16. Vapor inhaler
17. Burt's bees lip balm ( the original not the honey or pomegranate stuff)
18. Roll on perfume bottle ( Tempt)
19. Mini bottle of Coconut lime verbena lotion
20. Small pill case ( w/ Midol, Dramamine, and Sudafed)
22.Blue tampon case w/ tampons
23. One pad
24. Digital camera
25. Cell phone
26. Food diary
28. Pictures of my boyfriend<3
29. CPR Instructions ( when I learned CPR the instructor gave all of us a resuc. mask and CPR instructions to carry with us)
Also on occasion I've been known to toss in a book, my ipod, some bouncy balls, one of those little water worm things, my tanning lotion ( if I'm going to tan at some point in the day), and a cardigan if I might get cold. Not to mention throughout the day random things seem to make it's way into my purse.
I know this seems like a lot of stuff, but I actually use most of these things every day( ok not the resuc. mask thankfully). I also have a rather largish bag that has a few inside zipper compartments to house all my junk. Amazingly enough with all of that in my purse it still feels really light.
When you're taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?