Post-Apocalyptic Gear

We can always use help spreading the word on cool things we're involved with. Be part of the DIY marketing revolution!

Moderators: Ms Minx, dirtyrottenlove

Re: Post-Apocalyptic Gear

Postby joelstitch on Thu May 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Bird Legs Earrings
These pair of earrings consists of bird paws from a roadkill bird wire wrapped to the earring hook. The paws still have some of the hair on the top part of the legs.

Rat Paws Earrings
These pair of earrings consists of rat paws wire wrapped to the earring hook. I usually don't use animals that were killed but this rat was killed at my house because it was a pest so I decided to use it and not let it go to waste.

Squirrel Paws Fury Earrings
These pair of earrings consists of squirrel paws from a roadkill squirrel wire wrapped to the earring hook. The paws were cleaned and dried. It looks as if they were still alive :)
Check out my website to see all of my work!
www.PostApocalypticGear.org
joelstitch
You deserve an award......

Postby joelstitch on Sat May 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Mink Bone Earrings 2
These pair of earrings consists of a mink bones connected to a piece of shaped wire. I shaped the wire and put it trough the middle hole of the bones without wire wrapping them.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Tue May 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Bobcat Face Belt Pouch
This pouch consists of a bobcat face closed on the bottom (the neck area) with an opening on the mouth (the top of the pouch). The pouch has 2 belt loops and the top of the pouch closes with a snap. I left the eyes open because it can be used to hang stuff prom them, put pens, etc. but if you want the eyes shut just let me know.

Cat Vertebrae Spiral Necklace
This necklace consists of a cat vertebrae bone wire wrapped to a piece of flattened wire (flattened on train tracks).

Water Buffalo Split Tooth Necklace
This necklace consist of a water buffalo tooth wire wrapped to a spiral piece of flattened wire (flattened on train tracks). The colors on the tooth are beautiful, a mix of brown and white.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Thu May 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Now I am offering FREE SHIPPING to anybody that lives in the Kansas City, MO area. Click here for more info.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Sun May 22, 2011 12:47 pm

So the Apocalypse didn't come, that doesn't mean you shouldn't gear up! Get your gear at www.PostApocalypticgear.org...just in case!
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Sun May 29, 2011 10:31 pm

Small Bobcat Belt Pouch
This pouch consists of a bobcat face closed on the bottom (the neck area) with an opening on the mouth (the top of the pouch). The pouch has a belt loop and the top of the pouch closes with a snap. The eyes are sewn shut but can be opened if that's preferred. The pouch is smaller than the other bobcat face pouch but its big enough for most phones and other junk.

Fox Face Belt Pouch
This pouch consists of a fox face closed on the bottom (the neck area) with an opening on the mouth (the top of the pouch). The pouch has a belt loop and the top of the pouch closes with leather strings. The eyes are open but nothing can come out of them because there is leather underneath (they can be sewn shut if that's preferred). This is a pretty big pouch, it would fit a phone and other bigger stuff.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Squirrel Bear Cozy
This bear cozy is made out of a roadkill squirrel. I skinned the squirrel and tanned it myself. Is made to fit on 12oz bottles. It has a leather patch on the belly for it to fit the bottle. The top of the bottle goes far enough for it to not touch your lips when you drink.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Water Buffalo Tooth Necklace
This piece consist of a antique water buffalo tooth wire wrapped with copper wire to a piece of flattened wire with a zig zag design.

Jaw Spiral Necklace
This piece consists of a animal jaw (not sure what animal, maybe an opossum) wire wrapped to a piece of flattened wire with a spiral design on the top and a triangle shape on the bottom.

Hip Bone Necklace
This piece consists of a hip bone (maybe from a cat?) wire wrapped together and connected to the necklace string. It a little bigger than my usual necklaces but it's not heavy.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Bird Wings Comb/Head Piece
This are by far one of my favourite pieces. It consists of wings from a roadkill bird connected to a copper comb with artificial sinew. The wings were dried for a period of a week or so and cleaned toughly. Once they are hooked to the hair they stay in perfectly. They measure around 5in tall and 3 1/2in wide.

Cat Paw necklace
This necklace consists of a paw from a roadkill cat wire wrapped to a piece of flattened wire and connected to the necklace strings from the side. This necklace was made to wear near the neck (kinda like a chocker).

Cross Orb Necklace
This necklace consists of a cross made out of maybe ivory. the cross was brought from Ethiopia by Christian orthodox. The cross was hand carved. It is connected to 2 snap rings in a circle form.

Fox Tooth Necklace
This is a simple but very beautiful necklace. It consist of a fox tooth wire wrapped and connected to a piece of flattened wire.

Hip Bone Necklace 2
This is a beautiful necklace. It consist of a hip bone (maybe from a squirrel) wire wrapped and connected to a piece of flattened wire.

Peacock Feathers Earrings
These pair of earrings consists of peacock feathers wire wrapped to the earrings hooks with copper wire .

Water Buffalo Tooth Necklace 2
This necklace consists of a antique water buffalo tooth wire wrapped and connected with copper wire to a piece of flattened wire. The color of the tooth is really pretty. The necklace string connects with metal clasps (as seen on the picture).
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:43 pm

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!
Use the coupon SANTASMELLS AND GET $5 OFF your order!
(Available until December 25th.)
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Monkey Teeth & Cow Fur Earrings
These pair of earrings are made with monkey teeth that I got from a native tribe in Panama, I also added a piece of cow fur on the middle and wire wrapped it with copper wire.

Coyote Toe Bone & Bicycle Chain Earrings
These pair of earrings consist of coyote toe bones wire wrapped with copper wire to a small piece of recycled bicycle chain.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:51 pm

Coyote Toe Bone & B&W Bicycle Chain Earrings
These pair of earrings consist of coyote toe bones wire wrapped with copper wire to a small piece of recycled black and white bicycle chain.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Cat Paw Bike Chain Necklace
This necklace consists of a cat paw from a roadkill cat wire wrapped with copper wire to a piece of recycled bicycle chain.

Cat Paw Necklace
This necklace consist of a cat paw from a roadkill cat wire wrapped to a bicycle part with copper wire.

Cat Skull Bike Chain Necklace
This necklace consist of a roadkill kitten skull wire wrapped with copper wire to a piece of bicycle chain.

Cat Vertebrae Bike Chain Earrings
Cat vertebrae wire wrapped with copper wire to a piece of recycled bicycle chain.

Coyote Toe Bone & Bike Chain
Coyote toe bones connected with copper wire to a piece of bicycle chain.

Deer Vertebrae Necklace
A deer vertebrae bone wire wrapped with copper wire to a piece of bicycle chain.

Rattlesnake Vertebrae Necklace
This necklace consist of a rattlesnake vertebrae wire wrapped with copper wire to a piece of flattened wire.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:22 pm

NEW PRICES! Almost all my inventory went down by 25% so take advantage of this sale while it last!

http://www.postapocalypticgear.org
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:56 pm

Post-Apocalyptic Gear

Vertebrae Chained
$30

3 vertebrae bones from unknown animal wrapped with copper wire into a piece of flattened wire.

Lucifer
$30

This necklace had 2 vertebrae bones of an unknown animal wire wrapped with copper wire to snap rings and a found piece of metal.

Buffalo Tooth Necklace
$25

A buffalo tooth wire wrapped with copper wire to a piece of flattened wire.

Vertebrae Sprocket
$30

A vertebrae bone wire wrapped with copper wire to a bicycle sprocket.

Squirrel Feet
$30

Squirrel feet dried and wired to a earring hook.

Lynx & Coyote claws earrings
$25

A lynx and coyote claw each wire wrapped with, copper wire, to a snap ring.

Small Vertebrae and Coyote Toe Bone Earrings
$25

Each earring has 2 small vertebrae bones from an unknown animal and a coyote toe bone wire wrapped with copper wire and hooked to the earring hook.

[img]Apocalyptic Coyote Claw earrings
$30[/img]
Each earring has a coyote claw wire wrapped with copper wire to a piece of bicycle chain which is connected to a snap ring. The chain part bends.
joelstitch

PreviousNext

Return to DIY Marketing