Post-Apocalyptic Gear

We can always use help spreading the word on cool things we're involved with. Be part of the DIY marketing revolution!

Moderators: Ms Minx, dirtyrottenlove

Re: Post-Apocalyptic Gear

Postby miss.hell on Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:44 pm

i just say cause i had one in the garden and it stank for a long time
http://boiledbones.tumblr.com
AIM: misshelltexasoi
miss.hell
PRD Professor!

Postby joelstitch on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:35 pm

haha well I doubled check and it doesn't smell at all. Did you clean yours and let it dry?
Check out my website to see all of my work!
www.PostApocalypticGear.org
joelstitch
You deserve an award......

Postby joelstitch on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:21 pm

Chain mail Earrings
This earrings are completely hand made. I used tie wire, bended them and connected them myself.

Squirrel Hip Bone Earrings
This pair of earrings consists of a pair of squirrel hip bones wire wrapped and connected to the earring hook.

Mink Jaw Necklace
This necklace consists of a mink jaw wire wrapped to a piece of bended wire.

Rabbit Ears Earrings
This necklace is made out of a roadkill rabbit ears found in Quartzsite, Arizona. Since the ears I kinda long I made the wire wrapping simple. It consists of the rabbit ears wire wrapped to the earring hook.

Turtle Hip Necklace
This necklace consists of a turtle hip bone (found next to train tracks in Liberty, MO) wire wrapped and connected to the necklace string. I applied a coat of Polyacrylic to give it some protection.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:36 pm

Chain mail Squirrel Skull Necklace
This is one of my personal pieces. It's a squirrel skull still with fur on the front part of the skull connected to a piece of chain mail which connects to the necklace string.

Coyote Toe Bone Wrapped Earrings
These pair of earrings consists of 2 coyote toe bones (one smaller than the other one) wire wrapped together and connected to the earring hook.

Fox Teeth Swirl Earrings
These pair of earrings consists of fox teeth wire wrapped with a swirly design on the top .

Opossum Vertebrae Earrings
These pair of earrings consists of 2 opossum vertebrae bones wire wrapped together tightly.

Opossum Vertebrae Long Earrings
These pair of earrings consists of 2 opossum vertebrae bones wire wrapped together. These earrings aren't wire wrapped tightly so the bones dangle.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:35 pm

Cat Vertebrae Wired Earrings
This pair of earrings consists of 2 cat vertebrae bones wire wrapped together. I added a coat of Polyacrylic to give it some more protection.

Coyote Leg bone Earrings
This pair of earrings consists of coyote leg bones wire wrapped and connected to the earring hooks. I added a coat of Polyacrylic to give it some more protection.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:16 pm

Bicycle Earrings
This pair of earrings are made just with wire. The whole bike its made with one piece of wire and then its tighten on certain spots with a thinner piece of wire.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:31 am

Post-Apocalyptic Gear is back in business!
I had the website down for a while because I was traveling in Mexico for 3 months but now I will be back in the US within days. Every order made in between today and March 20th will be sent on the 21st, and after that every order will have the usual shipping time. I will be having new work up pretty soon so keep checking!
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:32 am

Mystery Vertebrae Earrings
This pair of earrings consists of 2 vertebrae bones from a animal found next to a road in Palenque, Chiapas, Mexico. The bones are wire wrapped together made in a way so they dangle.

Mystery Vertebrae Earrings 2
This pair of earrings consists of 2 vertebrae bones from a animal found next to a road in Palenque, Chiapas, Mexico. The bones are wire wrapped together and connected to the earring hooks.

Sheep Teeth Earrings
These pair of earrings consists of sheep teeth found in Palenque, Chiapas, Mexico wire wrapped to the earring hook.

Mystery Vertebrae Design Earrings
These pair of earrings consists of vertebrae bones found next to a road in Palenque, Chiapas, Mexico. The bones were completely cleaned and wired wrapped to a diamond shaped design and then connected to the earring hook.

Sheep Teeth Small Earrings
These pair of earrings consists of sheep teeth found at Palenque, Chiapas, Mexico wire wrapped to the earrings hook in a way were it dangles.

Mystery Bones Small Earrings
These pair of earrings consists of bones found in Palenque, Chiapas, Mexico. The bones were completely cleaned and wired wrapped to a diamond shaped design and then connected to the earring hook.

Cow Teeth Necklace
This necklace consists of 2 cow teeth wire wrapped together and connected to the necklace string.

Mystery Bones Earrings
These pair of earrings consists of small bones found in Palenque, Chiapas, Mexico. The bones were completely cleaned and wired wrapped together and connected to the earring hooks.

Mystery Bones Long Earrings
These pair of earrings consists of long hip bones found in Palenque, Chiapas, Mexico. The bones were completely cleaned and wired wrapped together and connected to the earring hooks.

Sheep Teeth Long Earrings
These pair of earrings consists of sheep teeth found at Palenque, Chiapas, Mexico wire wrapped together and connected to the earrings hook in a way were it dangles.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Squirrel Skull Sprocket Necklace
This necklace consists of a recycled squirrel skull wire wrapped to a bicycle sprocket and attached to the necklace string. The skull have a polyacrylic coat to protect it from stains and make it stronger.

Squirrel Skull Sprocket Necklace
This necklace consists of a recycled squirrel skull wire wrapped to a bicycle sprocket and attached to the necklace string. The skull have a polyacrylic coat to protect it from stains and make it stronger.

Fox Claws Dangly Earrings
These pair of earrings consists of fox claws wire wrapped to a snap ring with a dangly design in the middle. Very nice earrings.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:32 pm

I will be selling my work tomorrow Saturday 9th at Alcott Arts Center in Kansas City, KS. If you are around you should go check it out!

joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:03 pm

The Rat Skull Necklace, Turtle Hip Bone necklace, Buffalo tooth necklace and Coyote Vertebrae bone necklace are available again!
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Butterfly Wired Necklace
This beautiful necklace consists of a butterfly looking bone wire wrapped to a piece of shaped flattened wire. The wire was shaped and put on railroad tracks to get the design that it have.

Mink Bone Earrings
These pair of earrings consists of a mink bones connected to a piece of shaped wire. I shaped the wire and put it trough the middle hole of the bones without wire wrapping them.
joelstitch

Postby Namsab on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am

Uuh I forgot if I asked before and I can't find anything on your homepage, but do you ship to Germany? Or is it too expensive?
Namsab
PRD Professor!

Postby joelstitch on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:16 pm

I ship worldwide. National shipping (US, Mexico, Canada and Puerto Rico) is $3USD and International (everywhere else) is $4USD
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:10 am

If you notice that I don't have much of my work available at the moment is because the people from We Are Tribe will be selling my work at Psych Fest in Austin Texas. I should be selling more stuff at First Friday in Kansas city, MO and after that I will be updating the website with whatever I have available after that.
joelstitch

PreviousNext

Return to DIY Marketing