Post-Apocalyptic Gear

We can always use help spreading the word on cool things we're involved with. Be part of the DIY marketing revolution!

Moderators: Ms Minx, dirtyrottenlove

Re: Post-Apocalyptic Gear

Postby joelstitch on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:02 pm

Ok so here's some of the new stuff I have for sale on Post-Apocalyptic Gear:

Aged Coyote Toe Bone Earrings
I really like this pair of earrings, its simple but they just look good. I didn't wrap it with the wire but I drilled holes on the bones and pulled the wire trough it and connected it to the second bone. The bones have an aged look and have a clear coat of Polyacrylic to protect them. The size of the bones is around 3/4in and the overall size of the earring is around 2 1/4in.

Coyote Toe Bone Wrapped Earrings
I really like this pair of earrings, its simple but they just look good. They consists of coyote toe bones wire wrapped together and connected to the earring hook. The size of the bones is around 3/4in and the overall size of the earring is around 2 1/4in.

Lynx Claws Wrapped Earrings
This pair of earrings consists of 2 lynx claws wire wrapped to a snap ring with the wire wrapped around the snap ring. The claws have a clear coat of poly-acrylic to protect them and make them stronger. The claws measure around 1" and the overall size is around 2 ¼".

Raccoon Teeth Earrings
These pair of earrings consists of wire wrapped raccoon teeth connected to a small snap ring. Unlike most of the other teeth that I have, the raccoon teeth are pretty small, so if you like small earrings you will like these. The teeth are around 1” and the overall size is around 2”.

Turtle Foot Spiral Necklace
This necklace consists of a turtle foot wire wrapped to a piece of flattened wire with a spiral shape. The turtle foot measures around 2”and the overall size of the pendant is around 2” x 2 1/2”.

White Coyote Toe Bone Earrings
This pair of earrings is a big favorite by people. It is a coyote toe bones wrapped with wire and connected to a coyote claw. The claws and the bones are around 3/4" long and the overall size of the earrings is around 2".
Check out my website to see all of my work!
www.PostApocalypticGear.org
joelstitch
You deserve an award......

Postby joelstitch on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:23 am

Two Coyote Vertebrae Bone Necklace
This necklace consists of 2 recycled coyote vertebrae wire wrapped together with a necklace cord going trough it.

Coyote Vertebrae Necklace
Another of my favorite pieces. It consists of 2 recycled coyote vertebrae bones wire wrapped together. It may sound simple but the wire wrapping work on this piece is what makes it one of my favorites. It measures around 3" x 1 1/2".

Deer Knuckle Necklace
Simple but nice looking necklace made out of a recycled deer knuckle with 2 rings attached to it for the necklace cord to go trough.

Squirrel Jaws Earrings
This pair of earrings consists of 2 recycled squirrel jaws wire wrapped and connected to the earring hook.

Wolf Teeth Wrapped Earrings
This pair of earrings consists of wolf teeth wire wrapped to a snap ring with a small design on the teeth and with the wire wrapped around the snap ring. A very good looking pair of earrings.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:59 pm

I will be giving FREE SHIPPING until 8/20/2010 with the coupon SHIP4FREE. Hurry up and don't let this one go!

Go to http://www.PostApocalypticGear.org and use the code on the checkout.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:05 am

†Alpha and Ωmega Necklace†
The One on the throne said to me, 'It is finished. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give free water from the spring of the water of life to anyone who is thirsty. Those who win the victory will receive this, and I will be their God, and they will be my children. But cowards, those who refuse to believe, who do evil things, who kill, who sin sexually, who do evil magic, who worship idols, and who tell lies—all these will have a place in the lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.'

This necklace consist of 2 peaces of wire and a coyote toe bone wire wrapped together to form the Alpha and Omega Symbol. The coyote bone is from a "recycled" bones, I coated it with Polyacrylic to make it stronger and give it a glossy look. The height of the pendant is around 2 ¼" and the width is around 1 ¼".
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:29 pm

Post-Apocalyptic Gear is back in business. I was gone traveling and working for a while but now I'm back and I will be working on new stuff really soon. I am also gonna lower the prices on my work.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:30 pm

Here's a list of a few things that I have made lately and that will be for sale very soon!

2 Coyote Vertebrae Necklace
This necklace consists of 2 coyote vertebrae wire wrapped together and connected to a necklace string.

†Alpha and Ωmega Necklace†
The One on the throne said to me, 'It is finished. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give free water from the spring of the water of life to anyone who is thirsty. Those who win the victory will receive this, and I will be their God, and they will be my children. But cowards, those who refuse to believe, who do evil things, who kill, who sin sexually, who do evil magic, who worship idols, and who tell lies—all these will have a place in the lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.'

This necklace consist of 2 peaces of wire and a cat bone wire wrapped together to form the Alpha and Omega Symbol. The cat bone is from a 'recycled' bones, I coated it with Polyacrylic to make it stronger and give it a glossy look. The height of the pendant is around 2 ¼in and the width is around 1 ¼in.

Cat Skull Candle Holder
This piece is made of a cat skull with a design on the top of the skull and a hole carefully drilled big enough for a candle. This comes with a hand-made candle made out of beeswax.

This necklace consists of 2 coyote vertebrae wire wrapped together and connected to a necklace string.

Coyote Vertebrae Sprocket Necklace
This necklace consists of a coyote vertebrae bone connected to a bike sprocket.

Cross Bone Earrings
This pair of earrings consists of 2 peaces of carved bone shapped like a cross.

Deer Knuckle Bone Necklace
This necklace consists of a deer knuckle connected to a necklace string.

Feather Bone Earrings
This pair of earrings consists of 2 pieces of feather shape bone.

Mink Jaws Orb Earrings
This pair of earrings consists of mink jaws wire wrapped and connected to 2 snap rings.

Mink Jaws Wrapped Earrings
This pair of earrings consists of mink jaws wire wrapped to snap rings with a design in the middle and wire wrapped on the sides.

Mink Jaw Wrapped Necklace
This necklace consists of a mink jaw wire wrapped to a piece of flattened wire with wire wrapped on the top.

Mole Skull Chain Necklace
This necklace consists of a mole skull wire wrapped and connected to a bike chain and a sprocket.

Squirrel Hip Bone Necklace
This is a squirrel hip bone wire wrapped and connected to a necklace string.

Squirrel jaw Necklace
This necklace consists of squirrel jaws wire wrapped and connected to the necklace string.

Squirrel Jaws Earrings
This is a simple pair of earrings that consists of squirrel jaws wire wrapped to the earring hook.

Squirrel Jaws Ring Earrings
This pair of earrings consists of squirrel jaws wire wrapped together and connected to a snap ring on the top with wire wrapped around it.

Squirrel Jaws Round Earrings
This pair of earrings consists of squirrel jaws wire wrapped to a snap ring with a design in the middle.

Squirrel Jaw Wrapped Earrings
This pair of earrings consists of squirrel jaws wire wrapped with a small design on the top.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Deer Jaw Necklace
This necklace consists of a small deer jaw wire wrapped and connected to the necklace string. I made this necklace to be used close to the neck.
joelstitch

Postby chicagoisdead on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:33 pm

Your stuff is amazing! Too bad i do not have the stomach to handle animal carcasses, I live in a rural area. I come across all types of dead animals from moles to cows.
chicagoisdead
You're getting the hang of it!

Postby joelstitch on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:41 pm

chicagoisdead wrote:Your stuff is amazing! Too bad i do not have the stomach to handle animal carcasses, I live in a rural area. I come across all types of dead animals from moles to cows.

Thanks! Yeah it took me a while to handle fresh carcasses so I know how it is.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Coyote Toe Bone & Tail Bone
This pair of earrings consists of a coyote toe bone and a tail bone wire wrapped together.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Rat Skull Necklace
This necklace consists of a rat skull wire wrapped to a piece of flattened wire. The flattened wire is also wire wrapped together to make it more sturdy. The rat skull is fragile so it needs to be taken good care of. I added a coat of Polyacrylic to give it some extra protection.

Squirrel Skull Necklace
This necklace consists of a squirrel skull wire wrapped to a piece of flattened wire The flattened wire is also wire wrapped to make it more sturdy. The skull and the flattened wire is coated with Polyacrylic to give it some extra protection.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:07 am

Turtle Shell Pouch
For this pouch I used a turtle shell and closed it using thick black leather and a snap. When the snap is open the pouch opens bigger so it makes it easier to put stuff in it.
joelstitch

Postby miss.hell on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:08 pm

pretty cool, but it doesnt stink?
http://boiledbones.tumblr.com
AIM: misshelltexasoi
miss.hell
PRD Professor!

Postby joelstitch on Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:21 pm

miss.hell wrote:pretty cool, but it doesnt stink?

Not really, its been dried for a while. I was thinking about rubbing some tea tree oil to give it a better smell, but it doesn't smell bad.
joelstitch

Postby joelstitch on Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Buffalo Bone Incense Burner
This incense burner is made with a buffalo leg bone. It's cut in half, sanded in the middle to give more space to the incense and the two pieces are held together with leather. The top part of the bone has holes drilled to let the smoke come out trough them. Part of the bone was broken and now is held together with wire.
joelstitch

PreviousNext

Return to DIY Marketing