Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/porsche1/public_html/messageboard/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/porsche1/public_html/messageboard/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/porsche1/public_html/messageboard/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
punkrockdomestics.com • View topic - the best damn site!!!!

the best damn site!!!!

OK, we got addicted to all those lovely comments on MySpace. Feel free to get mushy and gushy and make us smile...

Moderators: Ms Minx, dirtyrottenlove

the best damn site!!!!

Postby JadedScorpion on Wed May 26, 2010 2:50 pm

This is thee best site in the whole effen world!!!! Love it, love it, love it!!!!
JadedScorpion
DIY Demon

Re: the best damn site!!!!

Postby FrankensteinsBride on Wed May 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Hahaha, it took me aminute to realize you were talking about PRD. I just thought you forgot to add the link :oops: I have been having some serious slow moments lately....

AND PRD totally fucking rocks :)
Only dead fish go with the flow... Now, moi Tumblr
FrankensteinsBride
You deserve an award......

Re: the best damn site!!!!

Postby x_immortal_flame_x on Wed May 26, 2010 4:45 pm

FrankensteinsBride wrote:Hahaha, it took me aminute to realize you were talking about PRD. I just thought you forgot to add the link :oops: I have been having some serious slow moments lately....

AND PRD totally fucking rocks :)

bahahah same thing happened to me.. I was all excited I was like WHERE IS THIS AWESOME WEBSITE...
whatever you destroy, we'll create it again.
x_immortal_flame_x
PRD Professor!

Return to Give us some love...