Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/porsche1/public_html/messageboard/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/porsche1/public_html/messageboard/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
punkrockdomestics.com • View topic - Hi, Im new (and suck at thread titles)

Hi, Im new (and suck at thread titles)

OK, we got addicted to all those lovely comments on MySpace. Feel free to get mushy and gushy and make us smile...

Moderators: Ms Minx, dirtyrottenlove

Hi, Im new (and suck at thread titles)

Postby goldenTrash on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:11 am

Hi everyone,
My name is Henriette and I'm from Hamburg, Germany.
I am into sewing, jewlery making, reading (mostly science-fiction), art and many different kinds of music.
I have been lurking around here for a while but after thinking "This is so cool.", "I could say something helpful to that." and "I feel just the same." several times I knew I had to become a member.
There is no such thing in life as normal.
(Morrissey)
goldenTrash
DIY Demon

Re: Hi, Im new (and suck at thread titles)

Postby DamagedGoods on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:27 am

Hello! and welcome to the boards!!!!
“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.”
Facebook
Tumblr
DamagedGoods
PRD Professor!

Postby KelleyCarnivore on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:46 am

Welcome dear. Love your hair.
tattoo and makeup artist, body piercer,crafter & framboise loving lady from the deep south.

AAA tattoo, Lafayette, LA.
KelleyCarnivore
You deserve an award......

Postby Prettygrimm on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:02 am

welcome! great hair!
i am not ashamed of what i am but it often makes me sad.
http://idlehandsdaily.blogspot.com/
Prettygrimm
PRD Professor!

Postby Putrefied on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:43 am

Ein herzliches Hallo aus dem Süden in den Norden! :mrgreen:
Putrefied

Postby MeritaViola on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:14 am

bienvenida!
Skatterbrains
- facebook-

If you don't like the Meteors, you can go fuck yourself!
MeritaViola
PRD Professor!

Postby Bandit on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:35 am

Hi, welcome to prd!
Bandit
PRD Professor!

Postby voiddj on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Hey there. Also liking the hair. It's a good look.
voiddj
PRD Professor!

Postby Max on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:29 am

How do.
And so you gotta be strong You've got to just speak in tongues About how you belong
In popular culture - dEUS
Max
PRD Professor!

Postby KaitlynDeville on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Hello!
KaitlynDeville
You're getting the hang of it!

Postby goldenTrash on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Thanks everbody. (Und Grüße zurück nach München. (: )
It's funny people comment on my hair cause most people I meet in person seem to find the arm&leg necklace I wear in the picture most striking. I wear it all the time and people often come up to me with comments (i've heared everything, from awesome to disgusting ^^).
There is no such thing in life as normal.
(Morrissey)
goldenTrash
DIY Demon

Postby linse on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:41 am

Hallo!
Kennen wir uns schon aus einem anderen Board? ChaosPunks? Natron&Soda?
Ich erinner' mich irgendwie (wie alle anderen wahrsch.) an die Kette.
Oder bilde ich mir das nur ein? :P
But the best thing about being older? - No one tries to tell you "It's a phase!" anymore. ;)
linse

Postby dirtyrottenlove on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:44 pm

hi! Where do I recognize you from?
dirtyrottenlove
PRD Professor!

Return to Give us some love...