Hi-dee-ho

OK, we got addicted to all those lovely comments on MySpace. Feel free to get mushy and gushy and make us smile...

Moderators: Ms Minx, dirtyrottenlove

Hi-dee-ho

Postby CatsMeow on Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:33 pm

New here.

I love sewing, crafting, zines, snail mail swaps, local bands, writing, roller derby, my kids, books, blues music, girls with tattoos, gardening, canning and freezing my own food, indie bookstores and music stores, personal growth, and my man. Depending on the day, it might be in that order. LOL

I'm not fond of Starbucks, Wal-Mart, pretentious editors, people who aren't handicapped but park in handicapped parking, going potty in public restrooms, finding glaciers of ice crystals in frozen food I just purchased, stepping on slugs when barefoot, and those darn granny panties my MIL buys for me every year at Christmas.

I edit an online magazine which is in print four times a year. My blog link is in my profile. Most of it is art or writing, some published and others unpublished. My chapbook is due out before the end of summer.

My hubby is a union carpenter. We've known each other since we were fourteen but didn't start dating until I was around twenty-one. We've been married a little over ten years, live out in the country, and raise two boys (nine years and four years).

Love this site. So much info and sharing. Seems like a good place to be. Took me three times to get registered correctly (sorry for all the probs and email exchanges! Third time worked. LOL).

Hope to be a productive member here. I love posting pics of what I'm working on.

I'm decoupaging my work desk and working on a baby quilt for my eighth niece/nephew. I have some pics up on my blog: http://uncoveringcrystal.wordpress.com/ ... page-desk/
CatsMeow

Re: Hi-dee-ho

Postby Max on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:30 am

How do!
Look forward to yer posts!
And so you gotta be strong You've got to just speak in tongues About how you belong
In popular culture - dEUS
Max
PRD Professor!

Postby dirtyrottenlove on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:02 pm

yea.. 3rd times a charm... haha!

What derby team are you with? I ref for Garden State Rollergirls ^_^
dirtyrottenlove
PRD Professor!

Postby sycho in the saddle on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:04 pm

Hahahaha, glaciers in frozen food...i hate that too.

I'm Ashley Anne :] Glad to have you aboard!
sycho in the saddle
PRD Professor!

Postby CatsMeow on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:11 pm

I skate with ROSI (Rollergirls of Southern Indiana). I started skating a few months ago but schedule didn't free up until January, then I started hitting it hard. I skate as Velveteen Rabid.

I have a bout on May 9. First bout against an opposing team.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
CatsMeow

Postby BluDDie_Nukkles_Zanna on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:15 pm

Welcome!!
BluDDie_Nukkles_Zanna
PRD Professor!

Return to Give us some love...