hellooo.. (:

OK, we got addicted to all those lovely comments on MySpace. Feel free to get mushy and gushy and make us smile...

Moderators: Ms Minx, dirtyrottenlove

hellooo.. (:

Postby peekaboo on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:40 pm

hi prd, just thought i should introduce myself rather than just showing up out of nowhere.

a little about me.. i'm 17, and shy as hell. i'm pretty much a turtle. if i was to ever break out of my shell, you'd see me with drag queen makeup and tangerine hair. but, the world would know me as some random little girl who never wears makeup and has brown hair. except on occasion, when i fuck up and accidentally dye it black. i don't talk all that much. i mostly keep to myself.

i found this site a few days ago while i was searching for random DIY sites. soo glad i found this one, i've read so much already, i'm addicted. i've posted once or twice, but i'm quite far from being recognizable on the forum.

i really look forward though to meeting some awesome people on here, i know i'm going to.

au revoir!
peekaboo

Re: hellooo.. (:

Postby the-sweet-far-thing on Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:22 pm

Welcome to the Boards!
Back on PRD, which is awesome! Need to re-establish my PRD Prof. status, tho...boo.[/i]

[b]If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.
the-sweet-far-thing
You deserve an award......

Re: hellooo.. (:

Postby sarahXedge on Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:41 am

hi. when i saw your Screenname for some reason i thought this troll we'd had in the past had come back i dont know why he had a different name lol.

welcome. have fun. avoid drama. my two tips for this board. haha
GLITTER....THE HERPES OF THE CRAFTWORLD.

http://sarahjaneinnes.blogspot.com/
sarahXedge
PRD Professor!

Return to Give us some love...